Author Topic: Jamal Adams Jersey  (Read 5 times)

huangjian123

• View Profile
Jamal Adams Jersey
« on: March 14, 2019, 02:07:41 AM »
Dear Santa Authentic Adam Gotsis Jersey ,Itís been a year, eh? I hope the Mrs. likes the sweater I left you last year. Anyways, I know Iím getting this to you awfully late, but youíre not Amazon right? I grew up hearing that you specialize in these kind of late requests and I really have been pretty good this year. Kept my trolling to a minimum and I wonít even ask for a Chiefs loss. Maybe itís because Iím getting a little older, but Iíd much rather you help the Broncos get a couple of these things worked out before the New Year. Heck, if you want to sort them all out Iíll hook Rudolph and the gang up with a few extra carrots.Let the Backs out of the Box This is the longest rush from the Browns game. All year long Phillip Lindsay, Royce Freeman and Devontae Booker have given fans something to watch on O, even if the passing game struggles. But injuries to key personnel have kind of sapped their production lately Nick, so my first wish is that youíd help them get out of the mud. It wonít pad his rushing numbers, but Iíd love to see more of this from Musgrave. Maybe you could push Musgrave to get them more involved in the passing game? He dabbles, but with the receiving corps down to rookies and Tim Patrick itíd really help to get Booker or Lindsay out in space a bit more. Bookerís quietly had himself a solid stretch lately. He deserves more opportunities to finish the year. Help Chubb GorgeLast Thursday was the quietest game from Bradley Chubb in weeks and it all but locked him out of the Defensive Rookie of the Year voting. I can live with that as the budding stud has bigger years ahead, but he looks so hungry Santa. Iíd hate for him to finish the year that way. This week he faces off against Kolton Miller of the Oakland Raiders. Chubb could break Jevon Kearseís rookie sack record this week if Jon Gruden doesnít elect to go to the 5-yard pass call every down. Holiday Hot Routes for KeenumThis isnít a smart call, itís basically a hope and a prayer on 3rd and long. Why? There are more than a few Broncos fans who want to stuff Case Keenum stockings full of coal this season, but Iím not one of them. That alone should tell you how good Iíve been this year. That isnít to say he hasnít frustrated me Santa, but last yearís career year came with relative health across the board on his Vikings offense, along with two of the best receivers in football catching passes, and an elite play caller.The 2018 Broncos have given him none of that. With the interior line in shambles following Matt Paradis and Ron Learyís injuries, I was hoping youíd bend Musgraves ear one more time. Heíll listen to you, right? I know heís tuned out my calls for a steady diet of play action. This is important though.Far too often Keenumís dropping back without a place to go with the ball. Some of that is Courtland Sutton and the young pass catchers struggling against tight man coverage, but the offensive coordinator has to do a better job giving his quarterback somewhere to go with the ball. Paul Guenther of the Raiders is going to be aggressive to try and confuse the protections, so your favorite journeymanís going to need places to dump the ball. Against a defense that was getting home far too often it seemed questionable to give Keenum no underneath options.A Sutton Stocking Stuffer or TwoOne thing that became apparent to me down the stretch is how over his head Courtland Sutton looks in the number 2 and especially #1 role. Heís improved all year but it put a lot on him to trade Demaryius Thomas. One thing I thought about as I cut the tape above is how the rookie receiver could have had a touchdown if he had only finished his post. Instead he cut in and essentially covered himself. Some of that route running nuance will come with experience, which is what the D.T. deal was all about to begin with (as well as saving money). There are aspects of it that Sutton really needs to iron out though, and I wonder if the lack of veteran presence in film is hurting him. So my wish is for Elway to realize that his young receivers like Sutton, DaeSean Hamilton and Tim Patrick need an experienced voice in their ear going forward Youth Derek Wolfe Jersey , even if the Broncos move on from Emmanuel Sanders $12.9 M cap hit next year. They need more guidance than theyíre getting now. Tim Patrick has shown a lot of promise since Sanders has gone down. Until the clock strikes midnight on 2018 though Santa, I want touchdowns. But if you canít give me that maybe... A Merry Miller For Yuletide CarolVonís been having a scorching streak of sacks lately, with at least a half sack all the way back to week 6. Against Cleveland last week he even broke Simon Fletcherís career sack record, but why stop at 98 when triple digits is oh so close? Breaking the big 100 would do wonders for adding a bit of cheer onto another lost year of his career. Way back in week 2 Von went against Donald Penn throughout the game. It was tough getting to Derek Carr because of the quick rhythm game the Raiders were utilizing for most of the game, but Miller made sure his presence was felt. Penn was little more than a bump in the road here.This week heíll tee off against Brandon Parker, who will likely finish out the slate despite Pennís return to practice. The 2018 third rounder has made Kolton Miller look good, which is quite the lofty accomplishment. The new Raider Way? But if the offense manages to scheme away the Denver pass rush, thereís really only one thing I absolutely must have for Christmas eve...All I want for Christmas is Two Healthy CornersIt shouldnít feel like itís a lot to ask, but with the way the Fly Zone disintegrated last week, perhaps it is. The Raiders are a bad football team and even with Vance bumbling away opportunities this Broncos team should handle them. That could change if Justin Simmons is left on an island against Jordy Nelson though. Just a reminder that Elway traded Aqib Talib and released Adam Jones. Simmons is a talented athlete who has been really disappointing this year. Heíll probably be the first player I look at in 2019 to try and determine what went wrong, but as versatile as he may be, heís out of his depths as a press man corner. Obviously.While weíre talking about the New Year, if X-mas is a complete bust at least youíll hook me and Broncos Country up with a new coaching staff, right Nick?Reports surfaced yesterday that John Harbaugh would continue his Ravens tenure. Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY SportsRight? Good morning, Broncos Country.As I mentioned last week ó itís officially NFL Draft season! Yesterday marked the beginning of the Senior Bowl festivities and the Denver Broncos are on the prowl. John Elway, Matt Russell and members of their scouting staff in Mobile, Alabama. Itís going to be one heck of a week, but the Broncos are already busy meeting with some of the best talent available at the position. According to Walter Football, here are some of the prospects scouts were seen speaking to on Tuesday:Wide receiver: Jalyen Smith, Lousiville ó Jakobi Meyers, NC StateTight end: Trevon Wesco, West VirginiaLinebacker: Gerri Green, West Virginia ó Drue Tranquill, Notre Dame ó Sutton Smith http://www.broncosauthorizedshops.com/authentic-todd-davis-jersey , Northern IllinoisEdge: Jaylon Ferguson, Louisiana TechCornerback: Iman Marshall, USC, ó Corey Ballentine, WashburnWide receiver and linebacker were a focal point with interviews at last weekís Shrine Bowl. It appears as if that trend has continued into the Senior Bowl. Where thereís smoke, thereís fire and I fully expect the Broncos to acquire at least one prospect from those positions with their nine selections in the 2019 NFL Draft. Moreover, Iím pleased to see that Marshall makes this list, who I discussed earlier this week our Senior Bowl prospect primer.The highlight player from the aforementioned is Ferguson who was one of the most dominant players in college football the past four seasons. He terrorized Conference USA opponents routinely and finished his career with 45 sacks and 67.5 tackles for loss. The Broncos have two stud edge defenders in Bradley Chubb and Von Miller but could you imagine if Ferguson was somehow available for the Broncos in the second round? Regardless of other needs it would be incredibly tough for them to pass him up, especially with Shaquil Barrett and Shane Ray being free agents.As the week continues you can expect a handful of updates at Mile High Report about any rumors surrounding the team at this yearís Senior Bowl. Itís one of the most exciting times of the year and always great to analyze. Feel free to talk about some of the prospects mentioned above or any others you are hoping catch the eye of the Broncosí officials down in Mobile.As always, thank you for reading and here is todayís offering of Horse Tracks.Horse TracksVon Miller expects big leap from Bradley Chubb in 2019"I honestly don't even think Bradley has tapped into the type of player that he's going to be," Miller said.Kyle Shanahan has high praise for new Broncos coordinator Rich ScangarelloSan Francisco 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan stated that it is 'tough' for their franchise to lose Rich Scangarello.4 Quarters: Evaluating the Broncos' candidates for the Pro Football Hall of FameThe Broncos' official website has an awesome video where fans can delve deeper into the legacies of Pat Bowlen, Steve Atwater, Champ Bailey and John Lynch with respect to their Hall of Fame candidacies.Broncos name Chris Kuper as assistant offensive line coachKuper played eight seasons at guard for the Broncos.DeMarcus Ware on Vic Fangio: ĎHeís a mastermindí - NFL.comNew Broncos coach Vic Fangio draws high praise from former Broncos pass-rushing star Demarcus Ware, who believes Von Miller and Bradley Chubb will get even better under their new coach.John Elway, Stephen Jones wary of replay changes - NFL.comSean Payton wants changes to the NFLís replay system, but two other competition committee members -- John Elway and Stephen Jones -- disagree.NFL announces five 2019 international games - NFL.comThe National Football League today announced five international games for the 2019 season with four in the UK and an AFC West showdown in Mexico.Chiefs learn tough lesson in AFC title game defeat to Patriots - NFL.comJeffri Chadiha says an agonizing loss to the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship Game also needs to be a valuable lesson for the Kansas City Chiefs in what should be a bright future.Unsung heroes in the AFC: Chris Jones, Tyler Boyd step up - NFL.comBrock Osweiler ... difference-maker? Nick Shook selects one unsung hero from each team in the AFC -- including, yes, a certain backup quarterback who came up big for the Miami Dolphins.Senior Bowl notebook, Day 1: Montez Sweat rising into top 10 - NFL.comLance Zierlein says Mississippi State edge rusher Montez Sweat and Missouri QB Drew Lock were among the top performers on the first day of Senior Bowl practice. Plus, find out what we learned from Jon Gruden and a QB prospect who counts the Manning brothers among the influences in his development.Daniel Jeremiahís top 50 prospects for 2019 NFL Draft 1.0 - NFL.comDefensive players occupy the first five spots in Daniel Jeremiahís initial ranking of the 2019 draftís top 50 prospects, with Nick Bosa leading the list. The top-rated QB? Heís listed at No. 15.